The Facebook-Oculus deal is a sign of the importance of virtual reality, to gaming and to social media.
In celebration of the season four finale, I have a slight confession to make: I do in fact watch ABC Family’s most popular show. Major spoilers ahead!
The third season of Continuum premiered Sunday night, and since I’m a big fan of the show, I decided to review it. Read on for season three hypotheses.
Blizzard is adapting WoW to be more user-friendly, focusing in accessibility whilst maximizing profitability.
Critical games writing faces a worthy foe: Video, or how the Internet made get its news in the future.
When gaming eclipses the threshold of obscurity, where will it fit into pop culture?
Holygrenade on Twitter
- Joshua on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- Dal Dudas on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- Jrpaper on Continuum: Season 3, Episode 1 “Minute by Minute” Review
- MicShazam on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- You are flat out wrong on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- © 2014 Holygrenade. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners.