The overtly dramatic result of waiting needlessly at midnight for Grand Theft Auto 5.
One outlet does “the unthinkable”.
Notes on the budget, excitement, and an announcement!
Columbia is a backwards place. Even for a skyward city. Its religion especially is an intriguing premise. A theocracy immersed in religion heavily influenced by Americanism. Major spoilers ahead.
BioShock Infinite came out Tuesday and the game is good. But how good? Read on to find out.
The two famous settings from BioShock and BioShock Infinite are completely unlike in many forms. This post only lists a few. But there are many more. Added is one of my conclusions about the entire series, and it is a simple connection. Spoilers ahead!
This industry lives for outrage. Some outrage is justifiable, like the ill-treatment of women, and some is laughably ridiculous. An episode of the latter came up recently with the often delayed BioShock Infinite and its atrocious cover.
I am hardly the only one thoroughly (and still thoroughly) enjoying Borderlands 2. It seems five million people have graciously brought our Vault Hunter friends into their homes, trying to rid the world of Handsome Jack and Hyperion forever. An army of that size is certainly enough to do the job.
Holygrenade on Twitter
- Joshua on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- Dal Dudas on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- Jrpaper on Continuum: Season 3, Episode 1 “Minute by Minute” Review
- MicShazam on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- You are flat out wrong on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- © 2014 Holygrenade. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners.