In an interview with GamesIndustry.biz, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot declared free-to-play as the future of PC gaming, notably to counteract piracy but also to mitigate cost when developing games.
He told GamesIndustry.biz editor Matt Martin that Ubisoft “want(s) to develop the PC market quite a lot and F2P is really the way to [...]
Holygrenade on Twitter
- Joshua on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- Dal Dudas on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- Jrpaper on Continuum: Season 3, Episode 1 “Minute by Minute” Review
- MicShazam on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- You are flat out wrong on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- © 2014 Holygrenade. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners.