Currently viewing the tag: "depression"
Continue Reading →
Inner Vision touched me personally as a game that puts the player in a precarious, almost otherworldly situation. It’s impossible to know how you’d act, and impossible to realize the ramifications. That’s what makes it so engaging.
Holygrenade on Twitter
- Joshua on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- Dal Dudas on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- Jrpaper on Continuum: Season 3, Episode 1 “Minute by Minute” Review
- MicShazam on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- You are flat out wrong on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- © 2014 Holygrenade. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners.