In following video game news for the better part of seven years, I’ve learned all-out rage is short-lived. Particularly with Mass Effect 3‘s ending, where hatred for BioWare and EA reached paramount levels only to dissipate two months later. And headlines from media sites feeding the furore certainly didn’t help EA’s public relations department.
Man, I’m tired. I awoke this morning to another article decrying Gearbox for statements made over its self-proclaimed “girlfriend mode”, a skilltree for DLC character Mechromancer which is actually named “Best Friends Forever”. And before that, Crystal Dynamics dared challenge the notion that video games cannot handle rape correctly, saying Lara Croft was “empowered” by the crippling [...]
Dear Ms. Croft,
As a fellow member of the human race but lacking any substantive qualities that would qualify me as “badass”, I’m afraid I can’t relate. You’ve been tormented numerous times by the vilest people alive, only to survive and do so continuously. Even if you’re fully digitalized, you are a strong, [...]
Holygrenade on Twitter
- Joshua on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- Dal Dudas on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- Jrpaper on Continuum: Season 3, Episode 1 “Minute by Minute” Review
- MicShazam on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- You are flat out wrong on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- © 2014 Holygrenade. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners.