In what could be an unprecedented case, SyFy and Trion Worlds are teaming up for a project called Defiance. An MMO influences a TV series, and conversely as well. Regardless of its success, it will be incredibly interesting to see transpire.
Owners of pre-purchased copies of Guild Wars 2 got a three-day advantage over their patient counterparts, but that seems like three days wasted. Rife with logging and connection issues–as expected with any MMO–ArenaNet now must prepare for another influx of players tomorrow as the game ships to retail.
But early issues haven’t beset anticipation or hype [...]
The news came as expectedly as always: another failed MMO goes free-to-play. Following in the footsteps of many other proclaimed “WoW killers”, BioWare’s ambitious franchise project hinted at this in June in the midst of wavering subscription numbers. A month later, players could catch a glimpse free until level 15.
Now, news arrives [...]
Before I write the first post, I just wanted to thank everyone for checking out the site. I hope Holygrenade turns into a hub where we can openly and freely discuss gaming culture. And, who knows, by the grace of the gaming gods, maybe a publisher will find this site and implement some [...]
Holygrenade on Twitter
- Joshua on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- Dal Dudas on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- Jrpaper on Continuum: Season 3, Episode 1 “Minute by Minute” Review
- MicShazam on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- You are flat out wrong on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- © 2014 Holygrenade. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners.