Celebrating what could be the most far-reaching game in a generation, Minecraft-ers converged on Paris last weekend for the annual Minecon. Many rockstar LPers played for adoring crowds of thousands, exemplary as to how the game is so undeniably popular.
The first time I heard of Minecraft, ironically, was on Steam’s forums, advertising how it sold 10,000 copies purely through word-of-mouth. And back when I ran a weekly podcast with two friends, somehow I thought the news important enough if we needed filler content. A slow news week beckoned the need, and the bit was [...]
Holygrenade on Twitter
- Joshua on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- Dal Dudas on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- Jrpaper on Continuum: Season 3, Episode 1 “Minute by Minute” Review
- MicShazam on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- You are flat out wrong on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- © 2014 Holygrenade. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners.