When gaming eclipses the threshold of obscurity, where will it fit into pop culture?
Some in the public eye still think games are terrible. But as technology slowly infiltrates our lives, pulling out a 3DS isn’t seen as childish anymore.
Eighty million consoles sounds like a lot. Everything has its pros and cons.
Holygrenade on Twitter
- Joshua on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- Dal Dudas on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- Jrpaper on Continuum: Season 3, Episode 1 “Minute by Minute” Review
- MicShazam on I Was A Bully Once, On Xbox Live
- You are flat out wrong on What If Microsoft Killed Xbox?
- © 2014 Holygrenade. All images are copyrighted by their respective owners.